A fellowship fund is available to assist students and post-doctoral trainees in attending RECOMB 2011 and the RECOMB 2011 Satellite Workshops on Massively Parallel Sequencing and omputational cancer Bioology, for the purpose of presenting their original research.
Applications for travel awards are hereby invited. All travel grant applications must be received before February 28th 2011. Applicants will be notified by March 4th 2011, by email. As of now, the size of each award is expected to be 500 Canadian Dollars. To apply for a travel fellowship, please email the following information to email@example.com.
1. Legal name (for financial purposes)
2. Optional: Name and title by which you prefer to be addressed
3. Status (student, postdoc)
4. Email address
5. Institution and location of institution (e.g., university address) including country
6. Preferred mailing address, if different from university address
7. Extremely brief statement about availability of other funding sources
8. What you will present including title, authors, and type (paper/poster)
9. Indication if any of your co-authors are also applying for travel grants
10. Indication if the applicant is a member of ISCB
This announcement may be freely redistributed. Good luck in your applications and see you in Vancouver.