* WHAT’S NEW *
- Additional banquet tickets are available here.
- RECOMB2022 proceedings are now available at here.
- Room assignment for RECOMB 2022 Satellites at UCSD can be found here.
- Poster presentation guidelines can be found here.
- Early registration deadline for satellites is extended to May 3, 2022, 11:59pm PDT.
- The early registration deadline has been extended to April 22, 2022. Please do register in a timely fashion to take advantage of early registration fees. La Jolla Mariott has also reserved rooms until April 22, and room rates are likely to increase after that. Please make your hotel booking now using this link. While rooms are booked out outside RECOMB date – they are still available from May 21 through May 24, 2022 at the conference rate.
- A tentative conference schedule can be found here.
- RECOMB 2022 poster track is reopened now for late-breaking posters. Click here to submit your best abstract. Submission deadline:
April 17, 2022April 27, 2022 (Pending capacity).
- Registration for RECOMB 2022 Satellites is open. Deadline: May 1, 2022.
RECOMB 2022 is the 26th edition of a series of algorithmic computational biology conferences bridging the areas of computational, mathematical, statistical and biological sciences. The conference features keynote talks by preeminent scientists in life sciences, presentations of ground breaking research in computational biology, selected over the course of a highly-rigorous peer-review process, and poster sessions on the latest research progress.
RECOMB 2022, LA JOLLA, CA, USA, MAY 22-25, 2022
Copyright © RECOMB 2022 Organizing Committee | Theme: Astra | Image: from iStock | Website editor: Kaiyuan Zhu, Mercedes Luangamath